Sweet Lamb or Hogget Ribs
An absolute favorite for every party!
Lamb or Hogget Ribs
2 teaspoon crushed garlic
4 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoon oregano powder
2 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon thyme
2 good tablespoon finely chopped onions
4 tablespoon brown sugar
Salt and pepper to taste and chili powder if you like
- Rub on only half the marinade on the individual ribs and leave in the fridge (the longer it can marinate the better, but an hour will also do and overnight would be best).
- About 20 minutes before cooking preheated to 180 °C.
- Remove the marinated ribs from the fridge about an hour before placing the ribs on a roasting rack. Pour a cup of water into the roasting tray and cover tray with the ribs (rack should not touch the water) with foil or lid. Place tray in the preheated oven.
- Cook for about 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and coat with remaining marinade or mix into gravy from the tray with any remaining marinade.
- When about ready to eat, grill on medium heat for about two minutes on each side.